Amazon Web Services Partner – Since 2013
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is the global partner program for technology and consulting businesses who leverage Amazon Web Services to build solutions and services for customers.
- AWS Deep Lens: Getting Hands-on (Part 1 of 2)
- AWS Deep Lens: Creating an IoT Rule (Part 2 of 2)
- Machine Learning with Amazon SageMaker
- Precision Medicine Data Platform
- Using AWS SAM for a CORS Enabled Serverless API
- AWS Service Delivery Program for AWS Lambda
- IntelliHQ uses Machine Learning on AWS to create a web-cased ECG live stream
Microsoft Gold Partner – Since 2016
The Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) is designed for technology companies, who leverage Microsoft technologies to help businesses have access to more products, powerful tools, unmatched support, future proof cloud productivity platforms to provide a launchpad for growth.