About the Team
TechConnect IT Solutions, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, simplifies your complex and raw data problems, transforming them into actionable insights that help drive ongoing success for your organisation.
With deep data science expertise in databases, analytics, machine learning, and gaming, TechConnect provides architectural solutions and managed services to our clients to ensure a cost optimised architecture that delivers highly available, scalable, and secure cloud architectures.
Our Vision is to create an energetic work environment that builds and grows knowledge, where we always strive to delight our customers and never settle for ordinary.
About the Role
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will be working across several exciting digital projects. You will work closely with our external customers and their stakeholders in understanding their business needs and requirements, bringing the voice of the customer to our technical teams. Ideally you will have experience working across multiple complex projects.
TechConnect are seeking an experienced Agile Business Analyst who will deliver exceptional value to our customers and their stakeholders. You must be incredibly well-organised, work exceptionally well with different people (in different locations and time zones), and be technical enough to understand implementation limitations/challenges. It is necessary for you to be able to speak with all stakeholders both internal and external all the while thriving in a high-pressure environment with highly technical challenges and demanding operational requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Facilitate workshops (inception, requirement, customer journey etc) in gathering, analysing and understand key business objectives and processes
- Document and validate the needs of the business stakeholders
- Breakdown Business requirements into features, epics, and user stories as needed ensuring the backlog is always prioritised
- Work with Scrum Master to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Be the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project
- Work with the development and testing team to ensure high delivery standards are met
- Proactively manage risk, business values and business priorities
- Ensure business requirements are met across the full SDLC
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Experience in an Agile environments – Scrum
- Demonstrated experience across the full software development lifecycle
- Experience supporting multiple projects in an agile environment
What can we offer you?
- Formal training with industry recognised certifications
- Financial incentives for gaining AWS Certifications
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Live and work on the Gold Coast or Brisbane with the possibility of flexible working hours
- Gym membership at our local gym on the Gold Coast
- Team lunch every Thursday
- Daily snacks at the office
- Excellent remuneration and recognition for your exceptional work
- A culture of transparency that encourages learning, growth and contribution